Flying Canadian Photography and Wirral Animal Sanctuary present
(*Other animals welcome!)
Mini photo sessions featuring your furry family member
£20 including a half hour photo session and a framed 5x7 photograph
All proceeds go to Wirral Animal Sanctuary
3 & 17 June, 2017
Melrose Hall, Melrose Avenue, Hoylake CH47 3BU
How it works:
1. Book a half hour slot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Bring your furry baby in at the time booked.
3. Pay £20.
4. Watch them pose up a storm.
5. Pick your favourite photo.
6. Head back to the Birkenhead shop and collect your framed photo.
The fine print for the furry baby Mum’s and Dad’s:
1. Please bring a plain collar and/or lead. Patterned or collars with club logos etc. can be distracting in your photographs.
2. Please bring something along with you that your pet loves – whether it’s treats or a favourite toy. Costumes or other props are allowed – if you’re into that sort of thing!
3. One to two animals can be accommodated in a half hour slot. If you have more furry family members than that, please book back to back slots.
4. Dress as if you might be in the picture. Although the goal is to get a great picture of your pet, this may involve you being in it! If you require a family portrait session (including your pet and a number of family members), please visit the Flying Canadian Photography website for further information.
5. Make sure that your pet has had a chance to go to the loo before coming. (Photos of pets relieving themselves aren’t usually very desirable!)
6. You will be given a website link to where you can find your pictures - they be available 1 week after the shoot.
7. Directions on choosing your favourite picture for printing will be included. You will have a week to choose and once you have, we will print and frame it and you can head to the Wirral Animal Sanctuary Moreton shop to pick it up. If you can’t decide within a week, our favourite picture from your shoot will be printed. If you would like additional prints, these can be ordered directly via the website.
8. When you book a slot you are confirming that you are happy that Flying Canadian Photography retains the copyright for the photographs and the ability to use them on social media and in future advertising.